5. Pre-register children to limit how many are in any room at a time. Some churches are starting with a five child limit in each room at first.
6. Limit leaders in the preschool and children’s areas to those who do not have pre-existing conditions. Also limit leaders to those under 65 years old.
7. Have a check list of what’s been cleaned and when in each room.
8. Develop a list of procedures for your volunteers. Train them on this list through Zoom prior to the first meeting.
9. How will Baby Dedications be handled?